Friday, May 15, 2009

Renaissance

I have learned my lesson the hard way. Yes, probably reason might be that we are completing our post graduation & venturing in to so call corporate life. Amazing, but it’s true. I am not so ecstatic, as I should be. I don’t know why. Hey, the reason might be that you wouldn’t have got a job in this year, the so called worst year to graduate in this decade. But, that’s not the problem. After 6 years of my extensive education, suddenly I don’t feel like going in to this corporate life. This past month has been the most enlightening for me especially as a student. In fact, very few months back I cribbed every hour I spent in the endless case discussions. I was wondering when the hell, I would get rid of these endless intellectual lectures by faculties. But, ironically in our last month, I attended each & every lecture with lot of attention. Wonder why? Probably I know the answer. As a student we are used to damn our system every time, but our heart still resides there. Probably I realized this very thing & as the sun appeared setting very soon, my love for my college or perhaps as a student was well realized. Perhaps I knew, the fun in those classes, those gestures by our faculties, endless chit-chats in canteen, just in time slide preparations, late night gossip, exam time tensions are all going to end, and we all friends will soon be engrossed in the money minting exercise. Rightly, said by many people the real fun lies in the college life.

I believe that more than the education & knowledge you receive in the college, it’s the exposure that makes you more informed & mature. You come across diverse set of people, whom you make friends & then share your feelings. The care & love shown by them sometimes, goes beyond reason. I was really lucky to come across some great teachers. Though I may not have learnt what they taught probably because I was half asleep, yet my learning from them came more as a person rather as a teacher. The humility that they showed, in spite of being so learned, sometimes put me to shame. Probably, I have rightly guessed the reason behind their success. “Money is not everything” is what everyone listens now & then. I used to scoff at this sometimes back. But not, now. Probably it has been taught well to me by my teachers & friends.

5 comments:

Priyesh said...

Bagula Chala Hans Ki Chaal.....
This is a very old proverb which utterly suits on Tushar's this post....

Principle of his life is:
"Money IS HONEY DEAR"

Oye blog pe bhi torchee hi rahogey

Priyesh

Tushar said...

dats why it s called renaissance

Mamta said...

bagula... hans... i doont but i really like the way you write Tushki...

its invigorating.

Unknown said...

The views that you have shared here people may believe or not but it is true for most of students...

Specially the insights that we get in our study life are going to help in longer run is what the truth but as a student we are afraid to accept it, because we cannot realize it.

These 15-17 years of studies have ended for our entry into a new life..

Hope best of Luck to all my friends...

Nimish Seraphim said...

Went through it...It was well written Tushar...keep it up..